War Of The Spaceships War Of The Spaceships

Blatent Rip Off Done TERRIBLY

All you did was blatently rip off of R-Type. And you somehow found a way to make it horrible and slow as all crap! Congratulations. >:I

_Prisa_ _Prisa_

Nice Submission

Nice Wario Ware style game. I only have a few gripes.

1. Include a few more micro games.
2. Fix the collision detection in the Touch game.

Thas about it, other than that, its pretty damn kool.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I really should've used hitbox instead of shape booleans, huh?

I do need more mini games but I kinda ran out of ideas. Unlike other games of this style, I didn't want all the games to be the same with different schemes to them. I wanted each one to be unique. So I was really limited to how many mini games I could include. Why not pm me some ideas you have, and I may make a second version with those games.

Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version) Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version)

Nice Concept!

I think your definetly on to something here. A generation of flash games created for play on the Wii. An awesome concept. Once I get my own Wii tomorrow (YAY) I'll definetly try this out.

Krahs responds:

It's midnight, go grab you Wii right now damnit!

Higher and Higher! Higher and Higher!

Impressive

A repetitive, bland, pointless idea for a game. Jump jump jump. Once again someone has shown us that ideas like these AWESOME if implemented right with some nice graphics and sound. Pretty awesome game Sheik-Sprite. I'm hooked on it right now.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I know, great idas are boring, aren't they.

Mars Destroyer Mars Destroyer

Boy, this is an Asteroids Remake...

And it could not have been better. Nice job. The recoil effect was a nice touch, added alot of challenge. You sir, shall go far....................................Man I love classics.

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

I believe this has been done before...

But by no one as great as you! This is a truly badass replica of the Megaman Zero games. You sir, shall go far. Make more, and if you can, try to include his other weapons and the charge attacks.
Also try to implement the equipable armor parts from Megaman Zero 3. Other than that. You rock. I seriously thought that the fight with X at the beginning was gonna suck, but you made him AWESOME!!!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

You sir, have ROFL'D my Waffles...

This is the shit. Crazy, challenging, unpredictable, RAMPAGING!!! This should keep me plenty occupied until the New Super Mario Bros hits the shelves.